Monday, May 4, 2009

I am 31???

Well.. yeahh!!!

Happy 31st birthday to me


Nothing special pon... lagipun takde rasa apa2 pun bila dah tua ni. But I got a lot of wishes from everyone that's make me cheer up! Ntah la.. rasa best lak org wish ni. No present needed, just the thought and the pray that count! Every body were praying a good ones for me! A zillion thanks!!!


I did text my dear hubby 'You not even wish me'. But then he ended up by calling me and said that I'm ruin his plan. He just planned something for me and expect me to surprise by it.
Cehhh!!! Ye lah tu...


So, reaching my 31st of age, what do I want?

I just want...

  1. A good health

  2. A happy family

  3. An establish career with a better pay

  4. An excelent kids

  5. A comfortable home

  6. A safely journey (wherever we go)

  7. A great holiday... one day may be!

  8. A peace country

  9. A brilliant mind

  10. A bless from ALLAH
Banyak gak aku demand ekk. Biasalah.. matnusia will never satisfied with what they got.

Semoga tahun ni dan tahun2 seterusnya merupakan tahun yang baik untuk aku... insya Allah!



Sekadar gambar hiasan... hahahaha...

No comments: