Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just a quick review

This blog has been left unattended for quite sometimes. What was that mean?
Yeahhh... I'm busy. Damn buzy!!! Hehehe...

So, a quick review je la...
  • Quality Audit was held on one whole week. Giler lama... but I can't involve on it full time due to tight up with other project meetings.
  • The closing meeting was successfully done with 8 NCRs. Tetiba aku kagum boleh raise that much of NCRs.
  • Last Mon - Iqmy fell down from his baby chair! Which made me blame myslef for letting him by himself while I did the dishes in the kitchen. Abih lebam belakang dia. Siannnn
  • The day after, he fell down AGAIN from our bed! Aduhhh... igtkan dah pass main naik turun katil. Kali ni tersilap percaturan barangkali! Kemek abih botol bedak. Rasanya kepala dia kena botol bedak tuh. Lagik sekali aku kena marah!
  • Semalam... I've got a meeting at IMR KL. Since this is my first time, I plan to take a cab. But, my project manager said, it's just near HKL. I told her, if you can show me the way, it's not a problem. Sekaliiii.. sesat barat daaa. We took almost 1 hour to get there. Hebat tak? Dari Keramat ke Kg Baru makan masa sejam!
  • I manage to buy a new fabric for my baju kurung.... walopon kat tailor aku ada lagi dalam 5 pasang tak siap2! Persediaan raya maaa...
  • Semalam.... hangin sungguh ngan laki aku. He change my Saga to be parked at the right side of our house, when I used to park at the left side. As a result, I failed to get it out of the house. Ngan hati panas terpaksa aku tukar keta gi keja! Minyak takde lak tuh! Ditambah ngan jalan jem ya amats... memang the bad morning for me la! Tak pasal2 dia kena marah.
  • Packed shedule for me starting from last 2 weeks. This weeks, I got PDR, ORM, project meeting, project kickoff, townhall to attend to. Arghhhh... malasnyerrrr
  • Internal quality audit for my company will be held next month. Gotta be prepared with all the documentation and evidents. Sedap bagi NC kat orang... sekali org bagi NC kat aku... nganga la!!

No comments: