Monday, July 5, 2010

World Cup nyer cerita

Initially, this year's World Cup, I'm not so into football mood. Dunno the reason. Maybe it was started when I'm at kampung. You know la kan, while we're at kampung, all the shows would not be the same as our own house kat KL ni. Kat kampung, I'll occupied with so much things. Chit chat session, gossiping, kenduri kendara and others. And for same state couple like me would have a packed schedule which we need to go to both houses everyday. Letih wokeh! That's answer why I'm not hook-up with World Cup.

But, when back to KL, here my mood comes. Dah start wehhh! As usual, I'm not so die-hard fan for certain2 group. Berubah ikut game. But, the thing that I would like to share is - each group that I support for, mesti kalah punyer. Suwei ke hapa ntah lah.

It's begin when Korea DPR vs Portugal. Walopon aku tau Korea DPR tu baru masuk thn ni, tp aku berkobar sokong gak. Sekali kena 0-7 daaa!

Followed by Portugal vs Brazil, sebab dah menang lawan Korea, aku sokong Portugal la. Kali ni seri pulak wehhhh. Potong betol!

Then Brazil vs Netherland. Kali ni sebab aku yakin Brazil konpem menang. Alih2 kalah jgk 1-2. Apakahhhhh???

Last Sat, I told dear hubby this thing. Dear hubby memang peminat setia Argentina, siap cakap, malam ni jangan sokong Argentina. Takut kalah lagi. Tp bab2 sokong ni datang sendiri tawww. Mana bleh main cuba2 sokong. Maka dear hubby frust giler bila kalah jgk ngan Germany 0-4. Messi pun putih mata jgk. Tapi ok gak. Kalo tak ada harapan nak tgk Maradona buat aksi berlari bogel keliling padang kalo Argentina menang World Cup kali ni.

The semi final would be Uruguay vs Netherland and Spain vs Germany. Sah2 la aku pas ni aku akan menyokong Netherland and Germany. Let see whether the curse still applicable or not. Tp aku predict Germany will get the title. Selalunya sangkaan aku tak penah tepat. But we'll see...

No comments: