Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pre-raya?

Ramadhan is around the corner. Then, Syawal will take place. So… everybody knows that it’s RAYA time! Usually, I’d prefer to do all the preparation as early as I can. Being only girl in the house, so all the preparation will goes as I want it to be. Hahaha… harus aku conquer semua!

At first, of course the preparation goes to the clothes for my dear kids. Tp yang tak bestnya kalo umo beza jauh ni, takleh nak beli pattern yang sama. Sorang dah masuk kategori remaja, sorang budak beringus lagi. Sungguh frustrated. But, there’s some clothes I managed to get the same for both of them. Ok la…

Then, it’s comes to our theme’s clothes for 1st day raya. If last year, dear hubby picked up the colours, this year, I just grabbed what I think is nice for us. Haishh… payah gak membeli sensorang. Takde penasihat langsung. Tp I’m pretty sure that it’s nice. Wait till we wear it then!

Normally, when I gave the fabric to my regular tailor, I’ll send a bundle of it. But, as time flies…. I’m kind of bored to wear only kurung. Kekadang nak gak try kebaya ke, kurung moden ke which is my tailor incapable of doing it. Normal la kan… tailor ni kalo expertise dia dalam kurung, dia tak pandai baju kebaya ke, fesyen2 ke. So, I have to find alternative then. Thank God that my cousin said she found a good tailor for kurung modens.

So, balik cuti hari tu, aku hantar kain more than 10 I guess. Let me count:
- Tailor biasaku – 8 pasang kut…tak igt seyh
- Tailor 1 – 3 pasang
- Tailor 2 – 4 pasang
- Tailor 3 (nak kena delete dari list pas ni) – 2 pasang

Adehhh… need to save from now for the upah after this. Ntah berapa riban la abis ni!

Okeh… cerita seterusnya…

Notice that my sliding door curtain never been changed from the 1st day of moving in, finally I made up my mind to find a new one. No wonder, why never come across my mind to change it. Rega nya… perghhhh!!! Giler mahal nak mampos!

Presenting.... my new sliding door curtain.

This is after the twist. Nampak tak depan tu yang cam tali tu? Nicer than put it at the back.

But, when I put it on… walllaaaaa!!!! Lawa siotttt! Berbaloi-baloi la walopon rega nya bombastic! At first, I put the one yang Nampak cam tali tu kat luar. Ye la… yang putih tu nak kena bukak. Instead of nampak sliding door terus, cover lah sket ngan yang berjurai2 tu. But, when dear hubby saw it, he asked me to swap it. Tali2 tu duk depan and yang putih kat belakang. Well…. I have to admit that his idea is better. It’s look gorgeous! Tak kira la perkataan tu agak melampau to address my curtain, tp aku sukerrrr!!!

Nextttt....
Semalam, baru beli handbag baru. Kunun utk raya, tp tak tau la kuat iman ke tak menahan nak memakainya sblm raya. Minta2 kuat la...

2 comments:

health-beauty-slimming said...

cantik nye langsir,ni jahit sendiri ke

nik_raihan said...

tq!
iskk... beli maaa! takde bakat nak jahit secantik ni. tp bab membeli mmg berbakat besar!