Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Twilight Saga - Eclipse

Eclipse poster

It's a movie that I've been waiting for. After New Moon, I'm looking forward for this sequel. Arghhh… Edward really makes me crazy! Cisss!!!

At first, we planned to take a midnight show so that we enjoy it while the kids for sure will fall asleep. Hehehehe… baekk nyer plan. Sekali, no available ticket for that show. Arghhh.. frust seyhh! Nak book for weekend pun penuh gak. Maklumlah, citer baru kuar kan.


Romance scene... I laikkk

Then, my sis (Mc Na) came to KL. Instead of midnight, she bought ticket at 5.15 pm. No chance to focus on my Edward… of course la!

Anyway, I enjoyed it! Yeah… have to admit that not as much as previous one since I need to look after my lil Iqmy. He’s making his own movie inside there and I believe, others must be cursed on his parent because of his noisy-making and disturbed others concentration on that movie. Ye la.. kalo aku pun aku marah gak bebudak bising time tgh kusyuk tgk movie.

Conclusion – I need another show – without the boys (especially the lil one) and I want to fly with my Edward!

Kali ni banyak lak romance scene. Takpe... mmg aku suker. Ahaksss

My dear Edward Cullen. My sis preferred The Wolf. Katanya Edward terlampau control macho, jadi nampak lembik. Tp aku tetap setia gitteww...

How sweet...!