Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lonely...

Lately... I'm feeling lonely coz I'm always being left alone with the kids. Dear hubby quite busy since he's in initial stage of setup a business which he'd planned to run to. Haishhh... dah nak bertukar jadik bisnesman la plak!

I'm not complaining here. In fact, I'm always being left since years ago. I understand that he need to generate an income coz his wife lurveeee to spend. Ahaksss. But... dun put a blame on me. He's the one who encourage me to do so. So, blame him instead. Hahahaha...

Anyhow... as a good wife (kununnn) I'm always try to be:
  • A big fan of him.
  • A big supporter to him (ye la.. kalo dia banyak duit, aku pun tumpang kaya! Prospek masa depan tu...)
  • A good friend of him
  • An understanding wifey of him
  • An excellent lover...of course!

My weekend will always be me and the kids... only!

~Sigh~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same thing goes to my dear hubby..
at first, aku tak bleh terima, selalu gaduh pasal biz dan masa dan duit yg dio spend on his biz.
everyday balik lambat, keje shift, weekend keluar..
well, if u can be as what u've listed there.. then, he's very lucky then..

as for me, skang aku baru sedar.. :P
Aku sudah ketemu dgn matlamat baru. dan dia, biarlah dia dgn dunianya..

nik_raihan said...

thanks for your concern here. well.. try la to be as listed. lagipun it for our own sake kan?
ehhh... your last statement sound weird. everything ok?