Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The first attempt

I dunno what's happened to dear hubby when he suddenly comes with a plan to bring Iqmy for a movie. But I guess it’s some kind of bribe tu… for not letting me n kids going back to our hometown during CNY.
Ahaa… talking about balik kg ni, I remembered my telecons with my sis. Actually she and my bros were on their way to Kelantan from Johor when she called me. Asking me to go back home too. When I told them that dear hubby was quite bz with his so-called-business, they asked me to join my youngest sis instead. We stopped the conversation when I told them “tgk la… kalo jadi, aku balikla..”
Then my sis replied “Tok leh.. keno balik jugok. Keputusan mesyuarat agung menyatakan semua keno balik. Geng kito jange pecoh”. Hahahaha… siutttt…
Actually, the words ‘Geng kito jange pecoh’ is some kinds of slogan to us, meaning that all the siblings need to participate in whateva occasion that been planned to. Applicable to certains members only… I guess I wanna stick to the plan (tumpang Imah) to balik kg. But when dear hubby kuarkan dialog sedih dia, I have to cancel it. Saje je nak suh aku rasa bersalah!
That’s why he wanna bribe us by watching a movie. Oklah… boleh diterima la…

The hero of Iqmy's first movie ever...

It’s quite tough to pick a movie, an appropriate one to this little kid. His abang long already choose Wolfman, but was rejected due to the genre. Mana seswai kannn… I picked The Little Big Soldier, but the shows only start at night. Finally, we bought ticket for Percy Jackson, and the Lightning Thief. Gamble je la…

Penat membuas...

For the beginning, Iqmy really behave. Just sat on his papa’s lap and enjoy the popcorn. I was quite relief for his good behavior. Tp panas yang kusangkakan berpanjangan, rupanya last for only approximately 15 mins. Haishhh… sungguh seksa nak mengabihkan the movie when he started to make his own. We purposely pick our seats next to the stairs and it’s a good desicion, I might say. He likes to sit on the stairs and sometimes walks to our seats. I thought this is the longest movie duration that I ever watched!
The worst part is when he cried out loud when dear hubby grab his hand while he’s trying to go downstairs. Fortunately, music was quite loud to covers his voice. Kalo tak… harus aku kena kuar panggung.

Abang long pun tumpang penat

Walopun the storyline is quite good, but I dun think we can concentrate on it. Hishh… sungguh mencabar iman… After the shows, on the way back home, both of them sleep soundly in the car. Ngantuk sangat la tu.



Result?
We have to wait another 3 or 4 months for his next movie. Serik wooo…

2 comments:

jq.person@hotmail.com said...

kecik sgt lagi tuu..

nik_raihan said...

iyola... tok reti lagi menghargai muvi!