Thursday, February 11, 2010

How much are you willing to pay?

Being a human... there's so many kind of it. Even in one family, it not gonna be the same. Some tends to spend more, while others will not even they can afford it. Dengan kata lain, ada boros. ada kedekut la...

My sis told me, she asked her friend in US to buy her a handbag. COACH youuu... She already surveyed the price here, which is up to RM2K for the same pattern. When I heard about it, fuhhhh... giler! I'm not gonna spend that much for a handbag which only be used not more than 2 months in a row. Kalo aku la. I will feel bored if using the same bag for quite sometimes. So, I rather buy 10 bags which cost that much, and I can rotate it for 10 months. Brilliant, kan? Sapa lagi nak puji kalo bukan aku sendiri. Hahahaha....

Actually, she already bought a Guess for the price RM500. Tu pun aku rasa dah mahal giler. But, it really nice. Kalo buruk beli memahal cam tu, harus aku sumpah kaw2! I tried to find the same... ye la.. berkenan gak. And I end up bought a Giamax which only cost me RM119. Heheheh... Ok lah tu.. sama2 G gakkk.

Okeh... back to COACH. She said, if she ask from her friend, she can save more than 1K. The price is about RM800. Ohhh... tidak... tak sanggup aku kuar duit sebanyak tu utk sebijik bag. Aku rela banjer kaum kerabat makan. At least... kenyang perut. And I will get the credit for the treat, kan???

The problem is... her friend using the same bank as I am and she (my sis) got no account for that bank. Yang peliknya, when she ask me about interbank transfer, I said the bank will charge RM2 for each transaction using the different bank. Terus tak jadi nak transfer bila kena caj. Hampeh sungguh kakak aku ni! Berkira pulak bab tu!

Maka... aku lah jugak kena transfer ke acct kawan dia tuh. Cehhh... abih duit aku nak tranfer ke kawan dia tuh... aku igt nak caj 5 hengget la... aci tak?

No comments: