Monday, December 7, 2009

What a mixed feeling...

There's sooo many things happen lately. Starting from before Raya Haji which I got a message from my sis Mc Na (at KB) stated that my SIL's brother had passed away! It's really shocked! REALLY!!!

Knowing him, he's just an ordinary friend of mine. In fact, we're in the same kindergaten during our childhood. Then, we're in the same class for Standard 1. I dun remember whether we're still in the same class for St 2 -3. But for sure from St4 to 6, we're in diff class but still the same school.

I started to know him better after his sis got married to my brother. Tu pun, not that close. Just gitu2 je. Lepas dia kawen, we're getting closer coz I befriend to his wife, and he'd to my hubby. And our first child born on the same year. So, when I got the news that he'd passed away, it make me feel miserable! Muda lagi dia (kalo dah sama baya ngan aku tu, konpem muda la). Sian wife dia and his 3 kids. The youngest one just 1 year old. Can you imagine how tough the life they gonna face? May Allah bless them all!

Then, about my sis wedding. Well... there's a story about my sis which I'm not planning to expose here. I guess this wedding could get us along. But, maybe it just our family whose struggle enough toward it. Entahla... I dunno what I felt - sad? frust? upset? regret? dissappointed? All being mixed up!

Arghhh... buhsannnnn!!!

To make things worse, our neighbour called dear hubby a day before we back to KL. Asking dear hubby, did he asked anyone to enter our house and take the car battery? She just saw a motorist jump up through our house gate and grab it, then went off. In front of all the neighbours, daylight! Giler berani penyangak tuh! Akak tu lak just boleh tengok je mamat tu lompat pagar coz she said she never expect that was a robber! Ye lah kan... petang2 cam tu, mana ada org igt ada org nak mencuri. Depan2 org ramai lak tuh. It makes me scared! Nampaknya pas ni, we have to be extra cautious since the robber dah berani main masuk2 rumah. Scarier when we found out that our house gate dah cam bengkok sket tempat padlock. Maybe sebab kena goncang kuat kut. Hishhh... mintak2 kami sekeluarga dilindungi Allah. Aminnnnn

What makes my leave priceless just spending the whole week at my mum's house. Watching the rain pouring for almost 4 days... non-stop! And being surrounded by my other siblings... it's really cheer me up!

No comments: