Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cik Su's Engagement

Actually, I'm quite upset to my youngest sis. She didn't mention even one single word about her engagement that will be held on Fri after raya. Not only me, she didn't tell anybody except my dear mother and my eldest sis. I knew it from Mc Na which knew it from my eldest sist. Maybe she think that she didn't have to tell anybody in the family. Kira wakil kan je to dear mom n kak cik. And both of them will spread the news. Just take it that way.
Anyway, just cut it out. She's engaged already to her bf. Takpelah... asalkan semua selamat kan. Kang lelebih kang, lari dari tajuk lak.
Okeh, the wedding was scheduled on 2nd day of raya haji this Nov. Semoga semua selamat, berjalan lancar la hendaknya.
Let's pic do the talking...

The little guest

Iqmy's babysitter of the day. Manja nampak...


Che Su yang pasan lawa. Siap pakai contact lense tu semata2 nak mata kaler hazel. Cit!

With the hantaran yang tak cun langsung. Hahahaha...


Ni kira tukang karut untuk majlis ni



Penyibuk cam biasa



Main sponsor



Acara sarung cincin



Penunjuk jalan... kununnyer


Che Su terlampau cun sampai Iqmy pun tanak

2 comments:

Audriena said...

pergh... entri mung ni penuh dengan ke-jelesan- tahap gaban... miahahahah!!!

nik_raihan said...

takpe.. adik sendiri. bukan adik org lain. hahahahah!!!