Monday, April 16, 2012

Another out station

I've never expected I'll be requested by other project manager to be in their team. When suddenly, my name was highlighted during their meeting, I felt honored. Seriously! Ye la.. sebelum ni rasa cam aku di campak2 je mana je yang management rasa nak. Tp campak kat mana2 pun, aku buat je keja aku. So far, I got no problem with work loads, jobs being assigned. The only thing that makes me sick is handling a 'poyo' person. Which think he's the best. Know about everything! Muntah ijo mak!!!

So, when PM asked me whether I can join him or not? I just leave it to my Boss decision. Should he release me, I'll join. If not, I just do my current work la.

But my Boss did release me, with condition. I have to settle all the outstanding tasks. To get involve in this new project on off - depending on my current task. Kalo dah due date nak submit tender, I have to focus on tender la.

Anyway, I manage to test eRegistration and found out quite major error. Not error actually... more on mistake. I hope they can rectify it well.

So, tomorrow I'll be away for 2 weeks. The project name is MSAM 2012 - was organized by PNB and will be held at Sabah bahh...

And last week, Iqmy got high fever which makes me think twice to leave him! Hopefully he'll recover fast.

No comments: