Friday, March 2, 2012

Good news but turn out to be otherwise...

Last night, while browsing internet through my BB, suddenly find out a good news for us (Kajangians - bleh gitu). All this while, we have to pay 2 tolls to get to KL. After the toll fee was increased... years ago, it's really cost us! We have to spent almost RM80 per month, only for tolls fee. Giler mahal weh! Kalo wat beli kasut ke, baju ke... lepas dah sepasang 2 tuuu...

So, last night, our PM announce one of the toll (both ways) will be terminated. Thus, for those from KL to Kajang need to pay RM1 and for Kajang to KL need to pay RM0.90 only! Waaaa!!! Daku sungguh teruja sampai turun bawah bagitau my dear hubby about this long-awaited news.

Uwaaa... what a nightmare to me!
The next day, dengan semangat berkobar2... berangkat lah beta ke tempat keja. Sekali... jammed giler babeng!!! Hamik koooo.... Sebab toll dimansuhkan, semua nak lalu jalan ni! Adessshhhh... and now, it'll jammed everyday okeh!

It's makes me wonder... it is good news instead??? My dear hubby lagi la... duk tanya, sampai bila mansuh toll ni? What should I respond?

No comments: