Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A boring holiday

Poor my kids... this holiday, no jalan2 makan angin due to our workloads. My hubby with his students papers whilst mine with my tender and RFQ. Oh yeah.. nowadays, my task is more to tenders and RFQ preparation... which is BID MANAGER! The only task that I dun like a lot, but have to face it. No other option...So, working whole night long seems normal to me now. Dear hubby pun cannot a say a word when I said I have to work for a certain night. What to do...

This time school holiday, the kids have to stay at their nursery though. But yesterday, dear hubby suddenly come with an idea to bring along the kids to his workplace while he's doing his work. No problem for me... I used to bring along those kids to my office during weekend. They're seems enjoy theirselves eventhough I don't know what they enjoy the most. Duk dalam opis je pun...
So, in the morning, we prepared all the things that might be useful to them, especially Iqmy. We have to bring his formula milk, jajan, books, watercolor, clothes, shower, shampoo and so on... Even dear hubby take a ball as well. Haishhh... cam nak berkelah pulak.

After sent me to my office, they went to dear hubby's office. Around half an hour, dear hubby called, kepala Iqmy kena bonet keta masa Along dia tutup bonet keta tuh. Adusshhhh... seriously... I'd shocked!!! Lagi terkejut when dear hubby said it's bleed. Huwaaaa... poor my little kid! Along dia mmg dah kena sejibik ngan papa. Sebab papa dia kata, belom siap angkat2 barang dia dah kalut nak tutup bonet. Pas tu, not even have a check where his brother is about!
Aku dah cuak... suh bawak gi klinik, but dear hubby said... he's seems ok. Lepas keja la gi klinik.

Steady je Eby... kalo Along dah meraung ni. Mau 3,4 org kena pegang!
Lepas keja, masuk je keta... terus aku pegang kepala nak check. Baru sentuh je.. dia  dah cakap..."Sakit...sakit!"
Hampeh... tak sempat tgk cemana luka tuh. What makes me worried about is... dear hubby kata kena kat ubun2. You know, ubun2 kat kepala budak lembut! Kalo masa baby, boleh nampak ubun2 tu bergerak. Hisshhh... seriau wehh!

We went to clinic. Masa doktor cuci luka tu, Iqmy bleh halau aku ngan dear hubby. Tak bagi pegang pun. He even behave when the doctor doing his work. Bangga jap aku. Sebab kalo ikut pengalaman ngan Along dia... mau meraung tuh! Hehehe...

No stich needed. So, doctor bg ubat sapu and cuci to do it at home. Malam, when I want to put the medicine, again he refused. "Sakit...Sakit...!" manjang!. Hishhh... haruskah aku jadi doktor baru dia nak bagi? Citttt!

No comments: