Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Girls outing session

1. With Joan, Shiela and Mizan

It’s been a year since our last outing. Last year, Joan and Shiela treat me a lunch to celebrate my b’day. Actually, Joan and me has practiced treat each other years ago. But it’s going slow down this recently. Our time was packed with some other stuff so that we hardly arrange a date. Anyway, this year Joan initiates an email and invites us to join her.

In fact, Deng is in the loop, but she never respond to it. So we makes our own specu, she can’t join because of this and that. Biasak la… we got a lot of specu to make.

We had our lunch at Tony Roma’s @ Mid Valley. All the menus were ordered by Joan. Kitorang menurut perintah je. Melantak semua.

After around 2 hours been eating and boraking and gossiping, finally we make our moves. Since Shiela give me a lift, so kena lah ikut drebar nak gi mana pun. Firstly, she planned to go to PC Fair which was held at KL Convention Centre. But then we changed the venue to Low Yatt after a thought that PC Fair could be crowded.

So, we went to Low Yatt. Waa… jakun sungguh aku masuk Low Yatt. I can’t remember when was my last visit. Berzaman dah rasanya. Shiela looking for a LCD monitor, Joan – Selphy printer paper, while mine – no specific reason. Tp aku beli la jgk 8G thumbdrive.

We went back around 5. Thanks to Shiela for being my driver. As always… best woo naik Civic VTech!

2. With Mc Yah

A day before, she called me whether I can take a leave for the next day. My company rules and regulation – for annual leave, we have to take it 3 days prior. Else, it’d be EL. Tau la kan.. kalo EL ni tak cantik sket la.

But, her initiation really tempting! Shopping kat SOGO tu!!! And to make it more interesting, the last time I went to SOGO tu… adalah 4, 5 thn lepas! Mana tak tergoda mak!

So, nak jgk cuti esoknya, back from work, I went to clinic and manage to get an MC. Bravo!!! Konpem jadi gi SOGO!

Maka, the next day, while waiting for dear sis to confirm on the time (dia kena gi imigresen dulu nak buat passport utk anak kecik dia si Adam tu). Plannyer nak gi Hong Kong Disneyland lepas raya ni. Kawan tu dah beli lama tiket. So, tak sempat la wa nak join sekaki!

Ops.. sambung cerita, while waiting for her to call me, sempat tgk kat dapur. Ada roti, susu, telur semua. Esok dah start posa. Konpem berkulat je la roti tu. So, dgn gegeh, aku buat pudding roti. Hahahaha! Bleh la laki n anak2 I makan petang ni. Kununnnnn….

Then, she called. So aku pun pegi la stesen komuter. Naik komuter easier sbb tak yah nak harung jem bagai. My sis take a train at UKM whilst me at Kajang. 1st time try Pink Coach. Tp ada gak yang sengal. Dah tau utk pompuan, menyelit gak laki sorang 2.

@ SOGO, kebetulan ada sales koooo! Tp sblm tu melantak dulu kat Kyros. Then start mengusha. Actually I already bought all the clothes. So, tak de lah teruja sangat nak membeli. Tp my sis ni, mmg tak beli apa2 lagi. Haruslah minah tu soping tak hengat. Hari tu dia soping adalah dekat 800! Tu pun dia KIV dulu kasut Clarks. Kalo jadi amik, cukup seriban!

Aku? Hahaha… dah selalu soping, abih setakat seratus 2 je la. Tu pun dah letih mengekor minah tu pilih2 baju anak2 dia, rembat gak selai 2.

Sampai rumah around 4++. Malam tu Iqmy buat perangai nak tido pakai jeans. Huhhhh… sabar je la!

No comments: