Thursday, June 3, 2010

Merempit???

It's been 2 days in a row I have to face a heavy traffic jammed on the way back. So, when I reach home, I feel like collapse. Uwaaa... how hectic it was!

So, today, dear hubby asked whether to go with him. Riding his bike. At 1st, I refused coz I thought maybe today is not as jammed as yesterday. Or the the day before. But, after sending the kids to their nursery, suddenly I feel like riding. I called dear hubby to wait for me. I go back home, he's already waited in front of the main gate. Parked the car, wore the jacket and helmet, then we went off by riding his bike.

At the beginning, I enjoyed it. Until we reached Grand Saga, he speed up. Hisshhhyyy seriau you! It really scary when he cilok2 between the cars. Fuhhhh!!! Kussss semangat.

Right in front of my office, he stopped. Sakit bontot2 naik motor ni wehhh! Tobatttt. I'll not ride the bike anymore! But.. have to bear with it since I have to ride again to go back this evening. Adehhhhh

2 comments:

Mc Dee said...

merempit ngan hubby tak po... peluk kuat2 pun tak berdosa...hehehe

nik_raihan said...

kalu sapa cramp montot... tobat la wehhh! letih aku duk tekan brake!