Saturday, June 19, 2010

11th Anniversary!

A long journey begins with a first step. Yes... it's true indeed. It's seems I got married yesterday. But today is our 11th anny already.

The anny gift. Sebelah je amik gambar sebab dah pakai. Ahaksss

With 3 minus 1 kids, I'm proud to be his wife, his other half, his lover, his friend, his company, his partner... God blessed me for having him as my hubby. Even sometimes we argue, quarrel a lot, but in the end, we make it up. Together, we build our own family, our own destiny, our own kingdom so that our kid will inherits it to their generation.


Another gift


Happy anniversary to dear hubby. Thanks a lot for all the kindness, thoughtful things you do. No words can describe my feeling to you. All I want is to stay beside you... until death do us apart.

No comments: