Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A tribute to my newborn nephew

Last week, around Thursday night, my brother texted me mention that his wife already give birth to a baby boy. Actually, this is his 5th kids but the 1st boy after 4 girls. Memang baby yang ditunggu2 la.

Just congrates him without call coz I know he'll be busy. Tanak kacau dia lagi. The next day, baru call and get clearer picture. Rupanya, it was a premature baby. Gave birth on his 8th month pregnancy since the placenta was separated from the baby. Pelik gak la senario ni. Aku tak tau lak uri tu boleh terpisah dalam perut. Thus, the baby didn't get enough oxigent to stay in his mommy womb. Maka, doctor terpaksa kuarkan utk kebaikan ke2-2 pihak.

After the caesarian took place, my SIL need blood tranfusion. Tak tau berapa banyak darah dimasukkan, tp dia ilang byk darah. The baby's condition is critical. Ya Allah... siyes... tetiba aku teringat balik kisah aku. I did experience the same, cuma baby ku lahir 6 bulan due to unknown reason.

Finally, yesterday, my brother texted me saying that the baby's gone. Innalillah! Rasanya, kes dia sama cam aku which is the baby only survived for 5 days. Dear hubby told me, before my baby gone, dia sempat bukak mata tgk papa dia dtg melawat kat NICU hari tu. Masa tu dear hubby igt she'll gonna be alright. Tp esoknya, doctor called, and my baby passed away. Sedihnya... hanya Allah yang tahu.

To my newborn nephew Nik Umar Al-Khatab bin Nik Hamdan.... Al- Fatihah....

No comments: